Today in Foundation 1 we made a delicious and refreshing treat. It’s also we healthy and a quick pick me up!
It’s National Trail Mix Day. Who doesn’t love trail mix. You can put just about anything you want in there. Here’s a website to learn about making trail mix if your not sure what to put in your’s.
Salami Cheese Pizza
Today is National Cherry Turnovers Day and if your like me I love these edible little master pieces! I love these so much that I’ve got sick because I ate so much. If I had the stuff to make these, I would, but sadly I don’t. Here’s a recipe for you to enjoy!
I had recently went on a date with my boyfriend to Red Lobster and while were there we had these biscuits and I really loved them except the were really salt. So later that week I was at the store saw the mix and decided to give them another try. Well this time I wasn’t disappointed. The box calls for 1/2 cup of cheese but I did a whole cup instead. They were so good that I realize with three biscuits left I forgot to take a picture. I made these with dinner and I thought the biscuits were the best part!
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Paprika, for garnishing
- Halve 7 boiled eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika. Store covered in refrigerator.