Salami Cheese Pizza
It’s National Oyster Day! If your like a lot of people and love seafood, then you may love oysters. I not a big fan of these guys. I’m not really sure as of why but I have to find some recipes for you guys anyways so here it is.
Well today I wasn’t sure what to make for dinner and so I look in the fridge and see eggs, butter, ham, cheese, and beard. Then it hit me, “fry some eggs and put everything in a sandwich and then munch!
Well today is National Hot Dog and if your like some people you love being able to make everything you eat so you know what your getting. And some people will not eat hot dogs cause there afraid there’s some weird mystery meat that they don’t know about. Well in that case here’s a recipes to make you stop worrying and start enjoying!
- 1 1/2 pound ground meat (your choice; I use turkey)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon to 1/4 cup Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground meat, Parmesan cheese, egg, Italian seasoning , parsley, garlic powder, salt, and bread crumbs. Using your hands, mix all ingredients until well incorporated. Use immediately or place in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Using your hands, shape the meatballs into rounds, place the meatballs in individual, muffin tin cups or on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.