Well today I wasn’t sure what to make for dinner and so I look in the fridge and see eggs, butter, ham, cheese, and beard. Then it hit me, “fry some eggs and put everything in a sandwich and then munch!
And with that said here’s a website to enjoy your wonderful bagels!
I had recently went on a date with my boyfriend to Red Lobster and while were there we had these biscuits and I really loved them except the were really salt. So later that week I was at the store saw the mix and decided to give them another try. Well this time I wasn’t disappointed. The box calls for 1/2 cup of cheese but I did a whole cup instead. They were so good that I realize with three biscuits left I forgot to take a picture. I made these with dinner and I thought the biscuits were the best part!
- 1 1/4 cup mashed bananas or 5 to 6 large bannanas
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, and egg yolks until creamy.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Alternately add dry mixture to the creamed butter mixture as well as the milk and bananas. Beat the egg whites until a stiff peak forms and fold in with wooden spoon.
- Bake in a loaf pan that you have sprayed with non-stick spray and dusted lightly with flour @ 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.